RESERVE A TABLE
Please take note of our seating policy prior to booking your reservation.
- Reserved dining times are as follows:
- Parties of 1 or 2, one hour and forty five minutes,
- Parties of 3 to 6, two hours,
- Parties of 7 or more, two and one half hours.
- If you would like more time, please give us a call and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Our largest party size is 8 guests (including children and infants). If you would like to inquire about a reservation of 9 or more guests, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, desired date, and party size, and our events coordinator will reach out promptly. Please note that we require a minimum of 10 days notice prior to your event.
- Separate reservations may not be combined to create larger parties.
- When booking reservations, please include children & infants in the party size.
- We allow a 10 minute grace period if you are running late, but this will shorten the amount of time that you have at your table. If you will be late, please give us a call to let us know.
- If you bring in any type of decoration for a special event, please take them with you when you go, unless otherwise arranged.
- If you cannot keep your reservation, please cancel it online or give us a call so that we can offer the table to another guest.