If you don't see the time you'd like, please give us a call and we'll try to accommodate you!
As we navigate through this crazy time, we will rely heavily on reservations to keep things running smoothly.
For now, our seating policy is this:
- Please make a reservation.
- Each reservation is allotted 2 hours. If you think you'll need more or less than two hours, please let us know so we can adjust our seating accordingly.
- For the time being, we will only seat parties when the entire party has arrived.
- If your table is not ready, we kindly ask that you wait in your car or somewhere outside, as we do not currently have a waiting area.
- Rest assured, we are vigilant about cleanliness and are taking a little longer than normal to ensure that your table and chairs are clean enough to eat off of (but we don't recommend eating off of the chairs...). Please bear with us as this does take a little more time.
- If it is super slow, we may be able to seat you. But it's no guarantee, and plus it is really helpful if you just go ahead and book your table.
- We are currently not seating groups of more than 6. If you have more than 6 in your house, let us know and we'll see what we can do.
Thank you for your patience as we work through this!